May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, May 05, 2008

At least he can write

VIDEO Breitbart.tv » Stephen King: If You Can’t Read ‘Then You’ve Got, the Army, Iraq’

Nothing quite like saying our Army is illiterate is there? What the F was that???

Stephen - Mark Twain once said "It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt". [okay I paraphrased it]

Get an Apology out there ASAP or you will be getting a shipment of all my husband's King books back to you.

Hisss Hisss Boo Booo.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets