May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Eat your own words

Political Office In Alec Baldwin's Future?, Now That He's 50, Actor Tells 60 Minutes Political Office Is Looking More Appealing - CBS News:
"A decade ago, Baldwin was interested in politics, but said he was only 39 and all the people who ran the world were in their fifties. Since then, he has publicly dismissed the notion of running for office. A few weeks ago, he changed his mind. 'There's other things I want to do [besides acting]. I mean, in a matter of weeks, I'm going to be 50,' says Baldwin, who turned 50 on April 3.
'There’s no age limit on running for office, to a degree. [It is] something I might do one day,' says Baldwin."

To anyone thinking of voting for this guy:
Don't count on him keeping any campaign pledges .... remember he also promised that if G.W. Bush got into office he was going to move out of the country.

I don't know.

Haven't seen him go any where yet.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets