May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, July 21, 2008

So cool

Okay so I just heard back from Knit Picks on their policies concerning .pdf patterns for sale. I asked how many copies of a pattern I could print up from a purchased .pdf pattern -- after all I don't want to cause any issues with copyright.

The answer back was that I could print up as many as the program would let me as long as I did not make any money from them (they didn't not specify if this meant that I couldn't make up the item and sell it ... but then that isn't really going to be an issue for me).

But it would be nice if I buy one for my partner if I could keep one copy for myself just in case the package goes awry with the mail -- okay, I'll be honest .... I want to keep a copy for myself, because the one I'm thinking of if really really cute - but it will all depend on my partners tastes.

After all if she turns out to be a he it won't work ... or if she is 56 yrs old, it won't work for her either as it is really a rather 'young' pattern (although I'm not all that young, I know hubby would love them on me - I'm so naughty) Sex

But like I said - its not a pattern for everyone so I will have to see.

I will probably get a pattern from KnitPicks though ... I like their instant download idea. I only wish that iPods could show .pdf files so I could take them with me. BUT like I said, I will have to see who my partner is.





No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets