May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Don't be silly

UnionLeader.com - New Hampshire news - McCain returns to NH with visit to Rochester - Tuesday, Jul. 22, 2008:
"In Manchester last night, there was just one reporter and one photographer waiting for McCain as his plane -- a white, blue and gold Boeing 737-400 emblazoned with his campaign slogan, 'Reform, Prosperity, Peace' -- touched down on the Wiggins Airways tarmac."
There's no media bias -- after all they keep telling us that, don't they??

I have to admit that this is the first time that I've heard anything about McCain's plane -- as opposed to Obama 1 (Yes the media is actually calling it that) which has been featured on every news program I've seen.

Even stories about McCain flip back to Obama .... rarely do stories about him flip back to McCain --- no, no bias there. Geez.

Today I saw nearly a full 10 minutes of BOs speech while yesterday even FoxNews carried only a breif snippet of JMs. Ewww, I've never noticed that.

If we elected Barack as Pres, with his initials .... will we suddenly be known as the 'armpit of the world'? 'butt crack of the world'? 'sole of the world' (for those countries were the sole of the foot is the offensive part)?

Ewwww. I feel another post coming though.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets