May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, August 28, 2008

and then you've got to love them even MORE

so youngest son comes bounding into my room to announce that he knows what I am going to make him for a halloween costume -- something called 'Naurto'

He says all he needs is an orange cape with blue ties and he will work on the head band.

I have no idea who this is or what they do -- I do know its some anime type thing though because he has been saying 'the neatest thing is its all in Japanese' as he bounded back out of the room.

i cnn't think of Halloween! I've got a sock package to get done .... and a craft exchange to keep organized ... and one person who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth .... sigh .... then there's the start of school I need to worry about -- still no bus schedules mailed out (that will be an argument they are trying to avoid) ... and now he wants me to add a halloween costume on top of it all.

geez.

mother's work is never done.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets