May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, August 28, 2008

waiting, waiting, waiting -- still

Ravelry - a knit and crochet community:
"Found you!
You signed up on August 26, 2008
You are #216873 on the list.
943 people are ahead of you in line.
961 people are behind you in line.
97% of the list has been invited so far"

AHHHHGGGGG!! at least it isn't a torturous as waiting to hear if I got on the HSS4 this time and who may partner was/is .... now that was torture ... this is just plain annoying -- but at least I did have to go thru it when the line was 3 months long.

soon - i'm sure soon I will have the mail in my inbox.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets