May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, August 28, 2008

DNC: things getting nasty

I have a feeling we are going to be hearing a lot of things like this ... I know there were like claims during the primaries (most dramatically Texas where one caucus place was turning away the Clinton supporters telling them they would have to vote somewhere else - that they had a seperate place for their caucus) ... but here is an interesting clip:



Listening to Emil Jones when he was interviewed, I have to wonder how 'sober' he was at the time the comment was supposably made .... of course it could just be the way he speaks - I suppose - but it really sounds like he is slurring his words a bit to me.

Who knows, maybe he had a stroke or some other physical reason for talking this way -- after my mother's stroke she sounded 'drunk' for quite a while until she learned to re-use those facial muscles.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets