Again not sure it will count - but I just can't resist on spoiling the Gryffindor's fun!
1. What is a Niffler, and what are the pros and cons of owning one? They are wonderful little creatures who hunt treasure ... the pro is that they will find you all sorts of treasure - the con is that they have no respect for the areas around them and will make a terrible mess trying to get to whatever treasure they sniff out.
2. What department of the Ministry of Magic would be alerted if you were found flying around on a Magic Carpet? it falls under the Department of Magical Law Enforcement, in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office to be exact.
3. Of the three tasks of the Tri-Wizard tournament do you think you would have been best at completing and why? I think I would have done better at the final task of going thru the maze ... you had to be ready to do whatever it took to get to the end of that maze, you have to be able to act on the spur of the moment and think quickly on your feet -- as a crafter you know we have to be ready for any contingency.
4. Of the three tasks of the Tri-Wizard tournament would you have been least successful and why? I know for sure I would have been utterly useless in the second task of going in the water - I swim like a rock.
5. In Potions if you were asked to take out your ground scarab beetle, cut up ginger root, and armadillo bile, what potion would you be making? I am more than likely making a Wit-Sharpening potion (this question was asked on the Slytherin quiz too)
6.What is Veritaserum and what is its purpose? Veritaserum is the strongest Truth Serum available - three drops would have you tell all your innermost secrets ... because of its strength it's use is highly regulated by Misistry guidlines - 6th year potion students should be able to produce this.
7.What Dragon did Harry face in the first trial? Harry battled the Hungarian Horntail
8. Please describe the badges everyone wore after Harry was named the 4th contestant in the Tri-Wizard tournament. The badges were charmed so that they flashed between "Support Cedric Diggory, the REAL Hogwarts Champion" in red, and when you pressed them they said "Potter Stinks" in green.
Picture Scavenger hunt: paste a link or insert the picture into your post.
Seamus Finnegan (a three-fer)
Harry and a Dragon together [ride Harry!!!]
Hermione and Viktor Krum together
Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!
The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse
Click to join MonthlyDishcloths