May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Olympics: BMX

Okay so this time around they are demonstrating 'bmx supercross' ... youngest son is into watching those Xgame things on the weekends, so I thought i'd check it out (somehow this sounds so familiar - I'm having deja vu) ,,.. any how - so they are showing the shots between races of the guys on their bikes.

I am laughing my ass off right now -- these are grown men riding on what looks like bikes made for 8 yr olds, their knees are up near their chests ... but that's not what's making me laugh - although it is hilarious ... no, its the shot they got of one of the guys riding away.

his butt looked so big on that little bitty seat that it looked like he was trying to wear it as a thong .... oh my gods ... I swear one bad bounce and they were going to have to do a bicectomy on the guy.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets