May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

see - its not just me!

Overheated iPod nano caused fires - Yahoo! News:
"No one was injured in the three fires involving the music players made by Apple Inc (AAPL.O) but the government said in a statement Apple had reported two other cases where people had suffered minor burns."
My family has been trying to claim that its just me that thinks my iPods get too hot while uploading music ... the new one I just got for my birthday gets so hot that I can't hold it for a while - if it uploads at all!

I have to say that iPods are really becoming pieces of .... well you know ... ever since they became so popular and they are trying to keep up with demand.

And customer service is practically NON-Existant ... you can't even stop into the Apple stores even if there isn't a soul in the place to get help - you have to have an appointment. So i have a new ipod (well not so new now) that won't register because it says the id# is invalid, even though iTunes recognizes the number and its on the box AND its on the iPod itself.

Wow - doesn't matter if you go microsoft or apple .... you're screwed.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets