May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tropical Storm Fey

WunderMap Interactive Radar & Weather Stations : Weather Underground How strange.

I just rechecked the "WunderMap", honest that's what its called, and it shows that the long storm front which had been attached to Fay has seperated from her and gone off into the ocean with out her ... that is really strange.

Normally what you would see is that as the larger storm gets pulled out to sea it will take the tropical storm with it, but for some reason Fay is hanging around.

I always said that the rain was going to be the big issue - but not even I expected it to be this bad!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets