May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, August 28, 2008

waiting waiting waiting

Okay so I have been trying my best to avoid it -- like a boggart -- but I don't think I can avoid it any longer ....

I have put in a request for an Invite to Ravelry.

it was the hottest thing a while back and they had a waiting list of like 3 months when I first heard about it ... I figured it was going to eventually fade - that it was the latest fad on the internet and that it wasn't going to last long...

Boy was I wrong.

Well I guess there are conversations going on over there for the sock-swap group as well ... so I finally broke down ... like I need yet another distraction (only reason I'm blogging this morning instead of grabbing my socks is because my eyes are so sore from last nights storms - they lasted until 2 am and the thunder shook the concrete/brick house).

well ... it said there was only a 2 day wait .... I'm on day 3.

waiting .... waiting ..... waiting. sigh. this is boring. off to look at more photos of Snape.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets