May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Election 2008: Obama

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Obama defends natural disaster experience « - Blogs from CNN.com:
"“My understanding is that Gov. Palin’s town, Wassilla, has I think 50 employees. We've got 2500 in this campaign. I think their budget is maybe 12 million dollars a year – we have a budget of about three times that just for the month,”
Obama responded." What an arrogant ass! You think he's running those 2500 employees? hell no, I doubt he can name more than 5 and those are his handlers.

here's the difference I see ... from the day that Obama was announced to be running for his Senate seat they started talking about how he would be running for Pres. in 2008 ... the day after he was elected he went on the political talk shows and said he had no intention of running 'at this time' .... gee wonder where Sen. Craig got that from, hmmmm .... then before he was in his seat for even a year he started his campaign for Presidency.

Yes he wrote a book -- because he had too, he had to get all his dirty little secrets out there from his past so they couldn't be used against him ... but that doesn't mean that they should be ignored.

Palin was a mayor (I once had a district manager tell me that it doesn't matter what company you come from, management skills are management skills), then she became a governor -- if any of you think that she 'sought out' the VP spot I would have to say - prove it!

I highly doubt that she went into the job with the intention of moving up with in two years. I highly doubt that when she blew the whistle on Republicans doing bad things up there that she even imagined that she would still have a political career.

I highly doubt that when she found out her daughter was pregnant went - gee now would be a great time to run for vp ....

I think people need to understand a bit about Alaska to understand WHY she is so qualified for this position (and possibly Pres.)

Obama did what before he started running for Pres? He worked for the poor offering free legal help when needed (I actually like this a lot) ... but that's about it. he was handpicked by a lobbist in Chicago so they would have a politican in their pocket -- and now they will have a president too. I will have to find the link to my previous post which links to the original article about this ... if you read it you'd be worried too.

Then there are the people he hangs out will -- OMG. We just had riots in the streets of St. Paul yesterday -- people were smashing windows of major dept. stores, breaking concrete bus benches, setting garbage dumpsters on fire -- and he is friends with a 70's version of this?? Geez!

I can imagine the pardons that he will hand out -- my guess is they will be an awful lot of anarcists (a.k.a. Punks!!)

He runs on a campaign of 'Change' ... change can be for the good, but it hardly is. Last time we had a Dem pres & dem congress we got totally screwed people. Totally.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets