May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

HBP: Calendar

okay so I was checking out MuggleNet which I'm apt to do once & again ... though they are not a favorite because of the pop ups that temp. lock the computer while it pulls up (Emerson, it is really annoying) ... and they had links to new photos for the 'HP: Half Blood Prince" and I was rather excited that there was a calendar/poster with Snape/Rickman there so I clicked it ... and my hopse were absolutely dashed!

The photo of Snape/Rickman is nothing more than one that came out after the first HP movie ... it is the same photo that has been circulating the internet for years -- what the hey? Is the WB pissing on the fans? Or are they so confident that their condencing of the books have totally sucked!

Actually - upon closer reading I can see that the WB's lawyers will probably have someone to go after .... it is from France and used montages to make its images.
OOooooo ....... I bet this isn't going to sit well -- WB & Paramount really hate it when people make money with their cash-cows. Wonder if Scholastic will go after them too (don't know who the publisher is in France/Europe).
******************************************
I see my favorite photo has been skipped over yet again for one of these ....
wouldn't you just love to see a Cheesecake Men of Potter Calendar?
of course I think we could skip over the new Dumbledore & Hagrid (nude bobby coltrane, brrrr)
but pouty Lucius, yummy. or Karakoff on a broom ... Sirius warming by the fire ...
yeah I think it would sell well --- if they were NEW photos and not just same old, same old.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets