May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, September 01, 2008

No I'm Not!!!

It has been pointed out to me that my blog has a definate Republican point of view.

That I am a republican whether I wish to acknowledge it or not.

to this I have to say ....

I am NOT a Republican ... I am truly an Independent. I listen to what the politicians say and decide which ones I agree with the most.

I have been known to vote for as many Democrats as Republicans -- hell I even voted for Clinton's 1st term (jerk head) ... I voted for Jesse Ventura .... and had he decided to run for Pres I probably would vote for him again.

I will admit that I probably have more in common with the Republicans than the Democrats, but I wouldn't put myself in with them.

as far as my using 'democrats' as a swear/smear word -- I'm sorry old habits are hard to break ... and I'm not planning on stopping it. I call it as i see it -- the Democrats have done a lot more to get blamed/cussed out for than the Republicans have.

I've heard plenty of people use 'republican' as a swear word so what's the difference?

Nope I'm not Republican - we had Arne Carlson (R) as governor of our state ... only voted for him once - because the dems had an idiot, and the Reps made a really really bad choice to go into the primaries (he was super scary!)

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets