May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hogwarts Sock Swap - Incoming!!

Okay I finally got the photos downloaded from my daughter's camera (mine was unavailable) so I thought I would post a photo of the socks my partner sent me:


Sorry its so dark - she has an old camera and if I use the flash it is way too bright and just washes all the color out of the photo (I did try one hoping - but it was just one big white spot).

I don't know what kind of yarn she used but it is sooo soft. She made them loose enough so that my feet aren't being strangled, but not so loose that they slide into my shoe. Do wish the ribbing was a tad tighter, but the tops are very comfy though so I think if it were tighter it would probably make my legs feel throttled.

She also sent me a big knitted book mark that is like a PushMePullYou of socks ... lol ... one half is green the other silver ... she also felted me a bag that looks very much like a cauldron - it is very cute. Sorry no photos - we were on the way to a Brownie Girl Scout event and were in a rush ... and now the daughter wants her camera back.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets