May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

But Don't You Have To Wonder?

Bloomberg.com: Worldwide:
"“I had no contact with the governor or his office and so I was not aware of what was happening, ” Obama told reporters today in Chicago."
Hey look - its another "Tell Me Who Your Friends Are ... " moment involving Obama! so basically what he is saying is while he didn't contact the Gov. his aides may have? No ... he is simply saying "not me" --- this guy is like Teflon!

You can throw all the crap at him you want and it ain't gonna stick.

Rev. Wright -- won't stick
Land Scandal - won't stick
Missing Beautification Funds -- won't stick
now Buy/Sell Senate Seats -- won't stick

This guy is like .... well .... OJ.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets