May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm so sad ...

My Way News - Eartha Kitt, sultry `Santa Baby' singer, dies

Her version of "Santa Baby" is like one of the GREATEST neuvo Christmas Carols ... its the one you will catch me humming not only during the holidays, but also during the summer-time.
How appropriate that she died on Christmas Day ... being that of all the work she has done, that one song is what she will forever be remembered for -- but I have to feel sorry for her family which will now have this sad memory associated with the day.

And who can forget her as Cat Woman on the Batman tv season when Julie Newmar left?
Eartha Kitt in 2006 when she was 79 -- look at those GAMS??? I've never had legs like that, I'm so jealous!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets