May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Well .... DUH

My Way News - Jackson Jr. denies wrongdoing in Ill. gov scandal:
"Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. said Wednesday he openly sought appointment to Barack Obama's Senate seat but denied offering favors in return to Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich and said he was not involved 'whatsoever in any wrongdoing"
Of Course he's going to deny it .... what?

Did they actually think he would say "Yep I did it ... I offered favors for the spot"? What kind of idiot do they think he is?

I would hope being a 7 term representative ... that he learned a lttle something from his father's stupidity -- well what else would you call it? Running for office and having affairs with women? Not using protection so that one of them won't come out and say you fathered her baby? Getting caught on air threatening the man your party is supporting?

Geez .... stupidity!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets