May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First Lady Style

Wasn't too over-excited about Michelle's outfit today, I think she has better outfits than what she wore today ... but I was wondering what some of the styles of the past First Ladies had ... so I went on a quest to find a number of photos/images of them to post -- but I found a really great site which already did it ... so instead of redoing all those images I will just put in a link to that page.

About.com: First Ladies

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets