May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And the voters should remember this ...

Senate passes Obama's economic recovery plan:
"As a result, Republican Sens. Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe of Maine and Arlen Specter of Pennsylvania broke ranks to cast their votes to advance the bill."
if it were a good bill I wouldn't mind it so much -- but this is a horrid bill with everything but the kitchen sink pushed into it. Yes they took out a bunch of money, but a lot of crap was left in.

The GOP Whip was right -- there is a lot of stuff in this bill that would never had made it thru the regular appropriations process so that is why they put it in this bill.

I said it before Obama was elected, and I will say it again ....

We are SOOOOOO screwed.

never thought I would see the United States get to the point where it is better to try to do nothing with your life than try to better your circumstances .... but that's the way its going.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets