May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, February 20, 2009

Top 5 Things NOT to Say At Work

Okay - so Fox News had a list of Top 10 things not to say at work, but they only had 5 (oh look, they know how to count) .... I have a few of my own but let's start with theirs:


  1. That's Not My Job

  2. I Don't Mind Helping You With That (with a fake/sarcastic smile)

  3. Don't Tell Anyone I Said This, But ....

  4. I Haven't Gotten A Raise, Ever!

  5. I Don't Have Time For That

My List:



  • I Could Do That (then apply for the position)

  • If You Ask Me (if your boss wanted your opinion they would have asked)

  • You're Not My Supervisor

  • I'm Getting So Sick of This (careful what you wish for)

  • the word 'Hate' in any sentence referring to the job or the bosses - it will get back to them.

  • I Just Heard ... (gossip is for off site, not in the work place)

  • I Just Taking A Break (if you have to explain it, its not break time)

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets