May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, March 13, 2009

Missing post

Hmmm, I'm missing a post about the Domino Pizza sandwiches.

Thought for sure I had posted something about it ... rats

Hubby out of town, and the norm is to order pizza so he has some when he gets back ... maybe I will order sandwiches again and redo the review.

Interesting though -- I wonder where that post went .... I hope I didn't post it on one of the Hogwarts blogs!! I didn't see it on any of my other blogs - so it could be a possibility.

OOPS!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets