Washington Times - Foreign ties of nominee questioned:
By the soounds of it the biggest change is who's in charge of the White House & policy ....
"Mr. Freeman [purposed head of NIC] has not submitted the financial disclosure forms required of all candidates for senior public positions, according to the general counsel's office of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
Nor did Mr. Blair seek the White House's approval before he announced the appointment of Mr. Freeman, said Mr. Blair's spokeswoman, Wendy Morigi.
'The director did not seek the White House's approval,' Ms. Morigi said. 'In addition to his formal background security investigation, we expect that the White House will undertake the typical vetting associated with senior administration assignments.'"
Oh look another story where Obama seems to have LOST CONTROL of what's coming out of the White House....
1) you vett BEFORE you pick a final person
2) you get the paperwork done ASAP
3) you give the President a frickin' heads up before you announce
4) better - you wait until the President says its Okay (after all he's THE PRESIDENT)
5) you fire your director of National Intelligence -- first cuz he obviously isn't all that 'intelligent' and second because he obviously can't keep a secret!!!
His staff is making Obama look like a third rated hack.
Remember, they said that 'experience' didn't matter .... I guess they were sooooooo wrong!