May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Jolly Joker - NOT

Okay I'm sure when he gets called on this Alan Grayson (D-FL) will try to claim that it was all in jest in the spirit of the season -- but really I don't find any humor in this ...

{speaking about remarks made by fmr. VP Dick Cheney - subject unk}
... by the way, I have trouble listening to what he says sometimes because the blood that drips from his teeth while he's talking - but my response is this, he's just angry because the President [Obama] doesn't shoot old men in the face - by the way when he was done speaking did he just then turn into a bat and fly away? "HardBall with Chris Matthews", MSNBC

You may recall this nut job - he was the one with the poster bords during the Health Care hearings that said the Republicans health care idea was for people to 'die quickly' ... he is the one who called one of Ken Bernanke's advisors, Linda Robertson, a "K street (whore)' - which he did however apologize for the use of the word but not the actual comment:
"I offer my sincere apology to Linda Robertson, and adviser to Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke. I did not intend to use a term that is often, and correctly, seen as disrespectful of women" Oct 10, 2009

Who elected this cretin? Did anyone think to look into his mental-health background?

Oh well - can't complain too much ... we've got one on our city council - this is what comes from people voting for a 'name' or 'party' (or even 'race') without learning as much as they can about the person.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets