May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Things that make you go "HMMM"

(FIRST - I do not believe these kids are guilty of the crimes they are being charged with ... I do believe the families are suffering unnecessarliy ... I also believe that if it weren't for politics, they would be free now -- this post is PURELY about another article I saw and nothing about the students themselves)

Okay so I saw this photo on the Fox News webpage with the words "Do They Look Like .... SPIES?"

Ummm ..... Hmmmm

I think that's the point!

You don't use people who look like spies ... what do spies look like any ways?

I mean really .....


Do they look like This:
Sean Connery as "James Bond"

or this:

"Spy vs. Spy" from Mad magazines



Or maybe even these:

cast from CBS series "NCIS"

Perhaps these:

James Coburn (Our Man Flint) and his bevel of babes
Don Adams (Maxwell Smart, "Get Smart")
Jamie Lee Curtis & Arnold Schwarteneggar ("True Lies")

Well of course not ....

You would want people who look like REGULAR people, who can blend in.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets