May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, November 23, 2009

Gut Wrenching Experience

well for my SIL's family ... my niece has had to go back to the hospital. I got a call this afternoon that she was brought into the emergency room first thing this morning ... she was throwing up and complaining of intense pain.

She went into the hospital about a week ago for an operation to remove some kinks in her small intestine ... she had been having issues that drs had written off as simple indigestion, so they ordered over-the-counter anti-acids ... nothing worked and no one thought to do a deeper scan until around Halloween when she was in tremendous pain and had to be taken to the hospital .. the doc on duty ordered a CT scan and wham there it was ... twists/turns/kinks that weren't supposed to be there.

boy did that explain a lot ... she was one of these kids that eat a pea and she's stuffed for 3 days.

So she had been home for about 4 days when this all hit again - she was back on solid food and I'm thinking ....

well really it doesn't matter what I'm thinking --- its all up to the drs now ....

poor thing ....

and so close to Thanksgiving too!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets