May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, December 14, 2009

Numerology 101

New poll numbers on the public's opinion of "Climate Change" … interesting poll – I took this poll, or a very similar one … it was dubbed as a quiz to begin with but it ended up as a poll, and was not scientific – at least not the one I took … nor did it ask what my political affiliation was or who I voted for in the last Presidential election.

Here is the basic poll numbers (there were more but being I only had a couple of hours sleep and just got done shoveling out a country driveway – in my exhaustion I accidentally changed channels … should have hit the 'record' button for it)


No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets