May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Price of health Care

FOXNews.com - Obama to End NASA Constellation Program?:
"According to a report in the Orlando Sentinel, the forthcoming budget -- which the president will announce in detail during Wednesday night's State of the
Union address -- will include no funding for lunar landers, no moon bases, and no Constellation program at all. Instead, NASA will outsource space flight to other governments (such as the Russians) and private companies."
Okay - I'm pissed.

As some of you may know, I began my college as a Aerospace Major ... yes I switched but only because I found most AeroEngineers go on to design cars - uck.

This is all a way for Obama to find a way to pay for his Health Care bill, and all the other crap he wants, by cutting the budget of something that has contributed greatly to everyday life.

What a feather in the cap for the Soviet Union .... call them what you may, they are still Communists in my mind .... and juxtiposed to the "American Way of Life".

So lets get this straight ....

In order to fix the economy which he caused huge deficits ..... he went to China

Now in order to get to space we will have to go to .... Russia?

In the name of Grissom, why????

You think going to space is expensive now? Wait until it gets to the private industries.

For the first time since I switched majors ... I'm kind of glad I'm not an AeroEngineer as I had originally planned.

So what will all those NASA engineers do?

Why do their best to prove Global Warming ... er, sorry, that's right they changed the language so they wouldn't have to commit ... "Climate Change" .

Yeah that's right -- even though there was the big controversy over the fraud perpetrated on the World for all these decades -- the liberal, tree-hugging, doomsday, soothsayers aren't giving up the ghost.

They just can't seem to get it thru their heads that this is all just NORMAL stages for the Earth and the best thing we can do is LEAVE IT THE F ALONE!!!!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets