May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, April 26, 2010

Numerology Class

Interesting fact:

Studies are linking watching R-rated movies to early drinking...

25% (1/4) of middle schoolers surveyed said they watch R-rated movies all the time, had also tried alcohol.
3% of those NOT allowed to watch R-rated movies had tried alcohol

survey of 3000 students, reportedly never drank before watching R-rated films

90% of R-rated movies contain drinking of alcoholic beverages

This is why R-rated means ADULTS not kids. I remember when my 10yr old neice tried to tell me that her mother allowed her to watch "Shakespeare in Love" ... I saw all of 2 minutes of the thing and told her that I didn't care what her mother allowed - there was no way I was going to let her watch that movie at her age ... In my SILs defense - she had not watched the movie yet and did not know what it contained, but thought Shakespeare would be safe for kids.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets