May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Saturday, June 05, 2010

Things that make you go "HMMM"

Live feeds from Enterprise – ROV 1

So I'm watching them check the joints along some pipe this evening when I dawns on me that in the camera frame there are these little white things shooting by ....

well they are too deep for it to be debri, and too high for it to be stuff from the well I figure ...

so I'm watching when suddenly it dawns on me --

its fish!

I don't know what what it was like before the spill but there is 'wildlife' swimming thru this crap --

I find that very interesting!

Its still a tradgedy, but ... interesting.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets