May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You ...

Happy Birthday Boy Scouts of America!!





No word as to how President Obama celebrated ... actually I haven't heard much about him and the BSA in the news, even though he is the Honorary Head of the Boy Scouts ....

it would have been totally cool if they had been given a free tour of the White House while they were there (I'm pretty sure it costs something) ... maybe even gotten to see Obama wave at them ...

How about a mention during the Weekly Presidential address? I will have to check -- but I'm guessing he hasn't said "Boo" about it so far this year ....

He was supposed to have been a Cub Scout - so it really surprises me that he doesn't seem to be making a bigger deal out of this ....

must be because he has girls instead of boys ....

of course ...

I don't think his girls are in Scouting either .... wonder why?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets