May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, October 08, 2010

Naughty Naughty

So my youngest daughter woke me up this morning with:
"what does the sign say above Hancock Fabrics?"
half asleep, "what sign?"
"it said 'Out Sale' ..."
okay - I'm awake now ...
"Close-Out sale? Clearance sale? what, what, what?"
"I don't know - the bus went by too fast and all I saw was 'out sale' the other part was folded over"
"Tell your sister to go up and apply for a job there so we can find out what the sign says ... no wait ..."

So naughty ...

I grabbed the wallet, grabbed the oldest daughter (so she can drive), and I went to JUST BUY glue and a teddy bear nose for my youngest daughter for a school project .... decorating a mini-pumpkin ...

and walked out with 5 yds of material (super sale though ... it was more than 1/2 off!) and a bag of cheesecloth, and a sweatshirt for my daughters old high school ... and a ton of little stuff (like super cute Scottie dog buttons) that all added up fast ...

yikes!  Its a good thing we put some of it back ... actually the most expensive stuff was for my daughter ... out of the $150 - she spent about 75 of it ... man I wish she'd find a job - she's been looking but there isn't anything out there ...

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets