May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OMG

I am so embarrassed ... I posted to the wrong bb on Facebook .... I was expressing my opinion on the news coverage of the trapped miners in Chile ... specifically about the man who's wife discovered he had a mistress ... only instead of posting on the Fox News wall, I posted it on the BSA wall .... oops.

I finally figured out how to delete it, but I'm still embarrassed.

I don't think I wrote anything horrid ... but it was on a totally different subject matter.

So who else was disappointed that the wife of the miner decided not to show up??

Oh c'mon -- you know you wanted to see the two of them standing there waiting for him to make a choice ... although, it sounds like the mistress knew abou tthe wife but the wife didn't know about her.

I guess he had sent up a note saying he wanted both women there when he came up .... why????? I would have thought that would be the last thing he wanted.

BUT when he came up and only saw the mistress he didn't seem too pleased -- he wasn't as happy as the other guys coming up, at least. 

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets