May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Missing My Blog

I have several blogs out there ...

this one
one for old time radio/film
tatting
and I USED to have one for the farm ...

Garden Fork, check out their clips on youtube and their two podcasts on itunes (or at their website ... hey mention me too!) .... ANY HOW ... they used to offer a free blog for members of the site ...

I had photos and posts and lots of stuff on there ... all about life on the farm and what I was doing in the gardens around here ...

well last year (maybe a little longer) they decided to switch formats on their page and chucked the members-blogs ... so there went all my stuff.

I thought I had saved the photos (according to the site it sent them to my email, but it was really just a link to them) but they are all gone now ... luckily nothing too heart breaking.

I miss not being able to go back in and see what things worked or didn't work last year ... etc. so I'm contemplating starting yet ANOTHER blog on blog spot ...

I don't think there is a limit ... but it is a matter of "how much is too much" and "would I actually post to the other blog?" ... hmmm, I don't know.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets