May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, May 02, 2011

BIN LADEN CAUGHT

Ok -they say they got Bin Laden ...

They claim they got him a WEEK ago ...

They say they used DNA that they compared to his relatives who are here in America ...

They say he was in Pakistan - not hiding, he was living in a compound in the city ... But Pakistan always said that he wasn't there ...

So - they will have his body to prove its him, right? Not just tissue-samples ... Oh wait!

For some reason they decided to BURY HIM AT SEA...

So -no body ... Just tissue samples and Obama's word on things ...

I seem to recall seeing something about there being operations in Pakistan ... Or near the border in the last couple of weeks but it didn't get a lot of press because the Trump crap started ... And then the birth certificate stuff cMe out ...

But now I'm holding my breath because you know this will not be the end of
it all ...

In fact I suspect that it is about to get a whole lot worse for a while ... The only thing holding them right now is the void of power I'm sure ...

§§§§§
interesting ... It is now being reported that they used FACIAL RECOGNITION to ID him - not a thorough DNA test! A field test that was supposed to give a result in less than 5 hours was supposably used as well ....

Oh I have a really. Bad feeling here ...
But -YAY they got him ...

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets