May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, June 02, 2011

Numerology class

THIS is why MN has Iowa jokes
§§§§§
2012 GOP nomination Race
21% Mitt Romney
15% Sarah Palin
15% Herman Cain
12% Newt Gingrich
Public Policy Polling
May 27-30, 2011
Partisan Data Polling Firm
481 IA GOP voters
MOE=+/- 4.5%

§§§§§
Ok ... So here is how the voting really turned out:
101.01 Romney
72.15 Palin
72.15 Cain
57.72 Gingrich
----------
303.03 votes

That's leaves the MAJORITY of 177.97 voting for anybody else!

OMGs ... It's high school all-over again!

Oh wait ... Most high school graduating classes are bigger than this sampling!
•••••
here's what else will make this a joke ...

PALIN? Really? The woman can't string three words together without looking like and idiot (Bachmann too, btw)

CAIN? The man has NO political background ... Yes he's a business man ... I don't know when he became CEO of Godfathers Pizza, but I'd love to see a truth/thorough look at their books. I have a feeling that they are part of the problem and not the solution ... They certainly are no where near the size they were in the 80s & 90s .... I'm sorry, I don't see it.

I still have to get up a transcript of the presidential debate, but he doesn't impress me at all. While I think his experience might make him as good congressman or czar - I don't think it makes him a good president.
------
If either of these two come out of IA as a viable candidate ...

It will be the end of the GOP ...

It will be the end of the Republican party

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets