May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Monday, September 26, 2011

Testing

UPDATE
This app is "stuck" in portrait mode - so those of is who like/prefer landscape mode for larger keys and that keyboard-feeling are ... screwed.

I've got chunky fingers - which is why I had to make sure my cell had a keyboard for texting instead of trying to use the regular # pad like others ... And I had to be sure that the keys were large enough for using with my finger nails.

You can't use finger nails to type with on an iPad - it needs the finger tips in order to type. Even if they came up wig some sort of stylus- you just can't type fast enough with one to be able to get a blog post off quickly.

There is much room for improvement on this app

@@@@@
Looks like blogger has finally caught up with the rest of the world and has made an app for publishing from your iPhone/iPads!

So this is a test post.

If this works - YEA GOOGLE

If not - back to the drawing board I guess

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets