May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Court is in Session

I was made aware of this through Facebook so I don't have a link ...

But yahoo released a list of the top STUPIDIST lawsuits of 2011

In no particular order:
• a convict is during the people he kidnapped because they didn't help him elude the police

• a guy sued a bar because they didn't check him for illegal weapons before he entered and he got hurt in a fight, presumably by his own weapon

• some kids sued their mother because she sent them cards without any gifts (I assume they wanted $$$)

• woman during a store for $5 million because she got an 80¢ refund for something ... She must have wanted more

• a woman sued her child's daycare because when he child grew up it didn't get into an Ivy-league school ... I remember this one!

• a man sued for "Age Discrimination" ... Says the judge in his original case was too old and didn't side with him

• a man sued a fast-food establishment because the man was to FAT to get into their booths (might I suggest you STOP EATING THERE?)

• a woman sued a movie theater - you'll love this - because she felt the trailer for the movie "Drive" didn't have enough DRIVING in it (now how he heck did this harm her?)

• a passenger took a cruise and the ship swayed from side-to-side and went quickly ... That has got to be one of those DUH moments in life

• Chuck E Cheese got sued because some mom let her kids go there and then said the games encourage gambling
§§§§§
Ok - you kidnap someone they aren't SUPPOSED to help you in any way or form ... What an idiot

If you're too fat to get in the booth - while the food maybe cheap, it might be a really good indication that you need to LAY OFF IT for a while

Think the games are bad for your kids - DON'T TAKE THEM THERE ... I could see a suit over their pizza though - it's awful for the price, but then you don't go there for pizza

now I would love to know the judges reaction to the Cruise Ship story -- had it been me I would have given the passenger the full Judge Judy/Dr Phil/ slap to the head treatment ... YOU'RE ON A SHIP, IN THE OCEAN, gee I wonder why it's rocking?!?!?!?! And maybe it was going so fast so the captain could GET YOU OFF HIS DAMN SHIP ...

I swear now-a-days they sue for everything ... I wonder if I can sue for cutting my finger on new years Eve because the summer sausage rolled as I was trying to slice it ...

Would I sue the maker of the knife, the knife sharpener, the cutting board manufacturer, the store where I got the summer sausage, or the meat company?

Maybe the adhesive bandage company because the band-aid keeps coming off when it gets wet so I can't wash my hands properly?

Hmmmm

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets