May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Election 2012: GOP

Most of the numbers are in for the Iowa caucus ....

TIE

25% Romney (29,625)
25% Santorim (29,584)

21% Paul (25,875)
13% Gingrich (16,974)
10% Perry (12,410)
_5% Bachmann (6,016)
_1% Huntsman (732)

Paul made too good a showing ... There will still be jokes about this I'm sure ...

For not doing much campaigning and after that awful quote about Iowa - I have to admit that I was surprised that Huntsman got over 700 votes ...

Santorim - even though my auto-correct wants to change it to sanatorium ... LOL - was in like 6th place until tonight ... But I'd have to look at the last polling data I posted ...

33.9% Romney
_4.2% Santorim

Was the last poll I posted ... WOW what a jump!

But it is the smallest percentage the "winner" has had since bob Dole won in the 90s ... He had like 24% and went on to lose terribly against Clintons second run

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets