May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Saturday, February 11, 2012

ALERT:NUKE WAR?

Now we all know that things are getting tense in the middle east with Iran talking about getting a nuclear bomb .... Even one that is supposed to be able to get to the US I hear

But listening to FoxNews tonight - the US SEC of DEF was quoted as saying that it will be likely that by April, May, or June things will be happening between Israel and Iran!

Holy Crap!

Polls taken of the american people should their naiveté

US taking military action to keep Iran from getting nukes
60% SUPPORT
30% Opposed
(and I assume the other 10% either didn't know or gave some answer that didn't fit the answers)

If Iran and Israel Went To War, Should The US Use Military Action To Help Israel?
45% Yes, Take Military Action
48% NO , SHOULD STAY NEUTRAL

Feb 6-9
Registered voters,
MOE +/- 3%
(both polls)

If Israel goes to war .... I don't know how we would stay out of a new World War -- I don't think those are the "shovel ready" projects we all had in mind ...

I'm thinking Chavez is rubbing his hands together right now

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets