May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Reality Check

Oh look his ratings are down ... and he can't raise the funds like he used to ...

Obama this morning was on The View - I haven't seen it yet (it's on my DVR) but I think it's rather ironic that somewhere - either before or after - he gave a speech at Bernard University (a COMMENCEMENT speech none the less) where instead of talking about what a change these women could make on the world, instead of spotlighting current world issues that could use their smarts ... He ATTACKED THE MEDIA ...

Yeah, that's what I said ... WHAT THE F---?

He basically said that the media is to blame for people not trusting government because the media only shows the bad news ...

He kind of has a point BUT

It sounds like he wants to have the strict controls on the media that KOREA and CHINA has ...

Hey ...

Those are two COMMUNIST counties ...


Hmmmmmmmm
Explains a lot

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets