May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, November 02, 2012

Election 2012

Well only 4 more days until the election .. It will be nice to put this away for a bit ...

Although Biden has already announced that he plans to running 2016 so I think I will probably be starting that thread as well

=-•-=-•-=-•-=-•-=-•-=-•-=
"The jobless rate is higher than it was when President Obama took office, and there are still 23 million Americans struggling for work. On Tuesday, America will make a choice between stagnation and prosperity. For four years, President Obamas [sic] policies have crushed Americas [sic] middle class. For four years, President Obama has told us that things are getting better and that were [sic] making progress. For too many American families, those words ring hollow."
Mitt Romney on new job numbers
Today

Now I have never had to use the [sic] clause so much from a quote off the news ... I'm thinking Fox is relying TOO MUCH on autocorrect!

For Obama's part ...

His campaign is saying Romney is full of speech but little details ...

Like "if I can't turn this economy around in four years, i will have a one term presidency", that kind of specific?

Or the "we inherited a worse problem than anyone ever knew" specific?

Or the "acts of terror" specific? (he was speaking in general terms and you will not convince me of anything else)

Actually I haven't spoke much on the Libya incident because it seems like everyday the news just gets worse and I'm sure you're getting the news from someplace else

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets