May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, October 09, 2014

HEALTH ALERT: Ebola Virus

The First Responder/EMS guy in TX who got sick and they thought it might be Ebola since he was in the apartment of the guy that died ...

He does NOT have Ebola after all, they say.

So I wonder what his symptoms were that they thought he had Ebola??

Actually SYMPTOMES would be good to know ...

I've heard it starts looking like the flu or a bad cold ... But then, when it was first discovered I heard that people were like bleeding out of their eyes & stuff ...

Which is it?

Could it be both?

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets