May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

State of the Union

Nope, not the speech ... 

There have been a number of ISIS related arrests in the US and the only area not touched is the northwestern states ... But I'm guessing there will be activity there soon ...

But those arrested don't seem to be foreign nationals ... They are Americans!  Aged 15 - 20+ yrs old by the sounds of it, too

Arrests have occurred in:

CA
AZ
CO
TX
MN
MO
IL
MI
FL
OH
NC
VA
NY

Wow ... Sounds like there are INVESTIGATIONS in all 50 states, but these are states were there has actually been an arrest ...

Have not heard anything about the American protectorates of Guam, Puerto Rico, or the Philippines.

I'm going to guess that there is activity there - we just haven't heard anything.  

When I was a kid it was "Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys" ... We would never have thought of them growing up to be terrorists 
... Even now it's hard to wrap my head around!

When my kids went to the park I had to worry about drug dealers, sex offenders, and gang members ... Now they've added suicide recruiters to the list???

Holy crap!

My understanding is that some of the youth (relative term) they've arrested aren't from troubled homes .... They are from stable two parent homes

I don't get it

I just don't get it

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets