May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Things That Make You Go HMMM ....

Or ...

WTF Kind of Job IS This?

Here are some of the "Weirdest" questions that have been asked at job interviews this last year ... The publication was Glass Door magazine, btw ...

1) Who would win in a fight between SpiderMan & Batman? Stanford University, Medical Simuationist position

2) Discribe the color YELLOW to someone who's blind.  Spirit Airlines, flight attendant

3) If you were asked to unload a 747 full of jelly beans, what would you do? Bose, IT support position

4) What's your favorite Disney princess? Cold stone Creamery, general scooper

--@--@--@--@--@--@--

MY answers ... Just for the hell of it ...

1) SpiderMan may nave webbing, but Batman's got all those cool toys!

2) yellow is the heat you feel from sunshine, even if it's coming through the window. It's smells like daffodils and some tulips. It tastes like lemons, lemonade, and bananas ... Sweet but also sour.

3) probably get fired for eating ALL the jelly beans ... But I'd make my dentist rich :-). I LOVE Jelly Belly jelly beans the best -- just not those Bertie Botts things

4) oooohhh ... This one is tough.  I like the pre-1992 princesses the best, especially those pre-1970s .... I like the MUSIC from Sleeping Beauty the best, I adore the tale behind Cinderella (not the new crappy thing Disney has out though, YUK!) .... Then there's Snow White, what luck did she have"?
But I probably have the most in common with Belle -- I've always loved Beauty & the Beast - even as a little girl, it was one of my very favorite tales.

But NONE of those Princesses will ever replace RAGGEDY ANN!!!!

I ADORE Raggedy Ann ... I love her!   I loved her TV show ... I love the dolls ... I STILL read the books over and over - I even passed the liking of raggedy Andy onto my oldest son (he liked the story of the Tin Gutter)

Hmmmm ....

You know it doesn't really matter how "well" you answer these questions ... Let them know you're a conservative and your gone!


No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets