May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Economic Education

Okay - so just prove me wrong, NYSE!  Buzzards!

Although .... They were predicting that it was going to jump 600 puts right away 
While the FUTURES market might be up, -- the regular everyday market has opened at less than HALF that amount ... It's at like 250 or so right now at 10:30ish ET

Here are some screen shots I took this morning ....
Opening Bell
A bit later, like 30 seconds, maybe
Next update
30 seconds later
So what's the impact on stocks overnight? 
The difference 24-hrs makes .... and a bit of "playing loose" with the goal posts
What has this done to your every day life"
The 10:30 dance



Well -- like yesterday, I will update periodically as I think it's needed.

I will likely start a separate UPDATE post and put them as they happen at the top of that one

Good Luck!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets