May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Straight From the Horse's Mouth

Hmmm, maybe I've got the wrong end here ....

"Look at that face.  Would anyone vote for that?  Can you imagine that the face of our next President? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things but really folks, come on.  Are we serious?"
Interview Rolling Stone Magazine
Donald Trump
About Fionrina run for Presidency & rise in polls

This morning he went on FNC program, Fox & Friends said trying to clear up his statement l.. By saying he was oly speaking about Fiorlia's PERSONA not her looks.  

Well that explains his use of the term FACE then .... as well as the Face of the President.

This is the same man who sued a talk show host who jokingly said he'd give money to any charity of Trumps choice if he produced his own birth certificate (it was like a million bucks) .... Trump took his words LITERALLY, said it was an oral contract .... He did drop the case though but tied up the courts for several weeks.

he has an issue with women -- he sounds like a misogynist!
,
Fiona for her part, didn't get too deep into the mud with him ... 

"I think those comments speak for themselvess, and all the many many many thousands of voters out there that are helping me climb in the polls - yes, they are very serious. I'm not going to spend a single cycle wondering what Donald trump means.  But maybe - just maybe - I'm getting under his skin a little bit because I am climbing in the polls!"
Carly Florin
On Megan Kelly show, FNC

She's a classy lady ... Although, I have to admit ... I would have liked her to take a small swipe at him too.

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets