May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Friday, April 21, 2017

Smoke! Smoke! Smoke! That cigarette!

Tex Williams would never survive in New York…


The city, not the state


Maroy Deblasio wants to raise the price of a pack of cigarettes ...


Now instead of being $10+/pack ... he will raise it to $13 a pack!!!


There are complaints about Black market cigarettes being sold now, I'm guessing it's going to get a whole heck of a lot worse!


I remember in the 70s when we took a trip to North Carolina to visit my aunt, it was discovered that cigarettes were not taxed there – so my brother laid in a supply of a few cartons of cigarettes.


I'm guessing people are going to start doing this now again


I do not smoke – but I did at one point in my life – I think this is totally ridiculous, but then it's less dangerous than drinking I suppose


It isn't often that you hear of people losing their job because they smoke cigarettes… Marriages breaking up because one partner smokes cigarettes…


You do however here plenty of medical reasons being linked to cigarettes – even if you don't smoke, they link it to secondhand smoke… I don't know about this – if it were that simple, you would think the outlying it would make all those health issues go away! Especially for subsequent generations of kids


But they aren't seeing that – they just keep blinking the problems to other substances… Soon it will be breathing will make you ill


Oh wait – – – they already do!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets