May the Gargoyle Be With You - Follow my blog on your site or Google reader

Thursday, November 25, 2021

QUERY: DOES HAVING A CHILD IMPACT GLOBAL WARMING

What do you think?
I have been trying to find out some info on some of the big name people these days ... and I am finding an incredible amount of "no info" when it comes to siblings ...
oh sure I could fall back on Beethoven ... a man who college studies have shown, the majority of college students would have chosen to abort ... and the world would be a sorry thing for it.

and then there's Jesus ... if nothing else, whether you believe in him or not - he's had a pretty big influence on the world.  

I guess it all depends on where you stand -- to you err on the side of safety and NOT have a child ... or do you err on the side of caution and hope that someday a child who can/will figure out how to save the world will be born

DAMN ...
WHAT IF his/her parents decided not to have a baby for whatever reason and now its too late???

yipes!

No comments:

USGS Earthquake Monitor

Buttons, Buttons, We've Got Buttons!

The Current State of the US Stock Market
Visit The Greenhouse The WeatherPixie
Click here to join MonthlyDishcloths Click to join MonthlyDishcloths
Subscribe to cheysuli
Powered by groups.yahoo.com

I'm gingergargoyle

gingergargoyle

This is the 3D me. Make your own, and we both get Coinz!

Traffic Cam Widgets